Thursday, May 3, 2007

New Jersey Hiking!



Well - even though I'll be spending most of the time traveling around n' such, it looks like NJ has a lot to offer in the great outdoors!

Here's the website I've been shopping around on for some SWEET hikes and stuff that Bamma and I are looking to take when she helps me move to NJ in June! Yesssssss for hiking - booo for moving.

http://www.localhikes.com/Default.asp

Check out the "Buttermilk Falls", anything with "Harriman Park", and "Ringwood Park" - it's kind of a toss-up between those 3 areas... which means that I'm not really even close to making a final decision. Ah well - indecision is half the adventure.

But, from where I'll be living, each of these should only be about 45 min - 1hour drive away... so not too shabby for a boy driving 9 hrs to get to the mountains every year!

2 comments:

Carissa Martin said...

Welcome to blog-land! Your job seems to be taking you all over- how fun! Did you get a sweet camera to document your adventures? I finally broke down and bought a digital SLR- gotta love the tech! Have fun in NJ!

Jay said...

yer all grown up an stuff... :) I like you Davis. Good luck in your travels, and I hope you enjoy NJ. That's close to Michigan, right? You need to make sure you save time around October 20th for a party in Detroit. :)