Wednesday, May 2, 2007

First day in the blogging world

Hmmm - kinda wondering how this whole thingy-ma-jig works...

I feel old - cuz I think I just learned about 4 months ago what a blog was... and two months after that I realized why I would ever want one.

I guess the name just conjures up images of pete moss, damp trees and swamps... oh wait, that's a bog. Well, it's safe to say that a blog (at least from me) may often be a close relative to a bog - so if I get especially dreary at times, please just click the "back" button and save yourself the irritation.

HM! Well, that feels good to get that off my chest. First day of blogging is over and I'm off to the YMCA to get fit!

2 comments:

Anissa said...

you feel old? like how old? what, like 35 or something? DaaaanG, that's old feeling!
yeah, i don't even know how to text, that's old. : )

Always Hope said...

Hey Aaron,
This blog is very **groovy**! I can't wait to read more! BTW--you are not old! Old is when you turn into couch potato and no longer reach out to try new things!
~loveya tons!
Ma'aaaaam
**p.s. i ain't old yet!