Monday, May 7, 2007

I've been so fortunate

I was just posting a couple extra pictures today and just became overwhelmed with how fortunate I am to have been blessed with a family that loves me and friends that care about me... I tell ya what - I couldn't go on enough trips or make enough money to get even close to matching the fulfillment that that brings. And to think that I didn't earn an ounce of it! Wow - I thank the Lord right now for His blessings in spite of my unworthiness. Seeing my chronic disobedience He would have been completely justified in wiping me off the face of this earth - and instead He blesses me. I just don't know words to describe that. Somehow "grace" just doesn't sum it up well enough. If I could make up a word, it'd be like extra-mundo-uber-spectacular-fantasmic-forgetting-of-
my-screwups-and-loving-me-anyway. Aaaaand... yah, that still doesn't do Him justice.

Well, praise the Lord anyway!

No comments: