Sunday, May 13, 2007

Minnesota


Well - just got back from visitin' my best buds up in Minneapolis... good good times! Gotta see the downtown, uptown, and toured St. Paul's own Summit brewery - even got to go running around the area and freaked out some noon-day corporate power walkers - a whole gaggle of them. By the looks on their faces, I'm guessing they weren't expecting a sweaty, shirtless runner to be coming around the corner... and after my 3rd lap of the man-made corporate island I figured out that I was going the wrong way, since I never caught up with anyone, I just kept passing them face-to-face. Which of course made it all the more awkward. But I just did what I usually do in those situations... I pretended to know what I was doing, averted eye-contact, and then ran off into the corner and bawled like a little girl. It's worked every time.

Ahhh - but it's good to be back in Nebraska.

1 comment:

Heather Lea said...

ha! i can just imagine. pretend like you're in charge- no one will ever know the difference....sheish. :)