Friday, November 9, 2007

Travel Scrabble

What a great name - I don't have anything to say about it... it's just that my Travel Scrabble game is still sitting in the back seat of my car from when Amber and I roadtripped out here in June. Travel Scrabble - it sounds like something Animal from the Muppets would say "AAA-AAAA-AAAA - WO-MAN - TRAVEL SCRABBLE - AAAAAA - AAAAAAA - DRUMS - SCRABBLE TRAVEL"

So - had an early flight this morning from Miami back up to Joysey. Really cold here. So cold in fact, that my luggage tag (which is made of a high-quality, supple plastic) snapped in two when I pulled my carryon out of the trunk of my limo. Or maybe it isn't just the cold - and more that it was sooooooooo nice in Miami that my luggage tag committed hari-kuri in protest to the abrupt change in climate. Either way, he is no more - and I miss him already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! It's a word game!...what about scravel trabble? abble dabble doo? AAA-AAAA-AAA-
ok...it's getting late. No more coffee for me.