Tuesday, November 27, 2007

CamelBak

Going to Cali tomorrow! It should be a quick and dirty business trip - but the cool part will be that I get to stay the weekend and hang out with my good bud Tanner in Sacramento and Santa Rosa. Not too shabby!

I bought a CamelBak hydration daypack from the one and only Campmor today on the way home from work - cuz it was accidently marked $30 lower than its $70 tag! Then... I got it home, tried it on without a coat - and I have never worn such an uncomfortable backpack! The straps dig right into your neck... and the "bonus" feature of having the water line run through the arm strap makes that strap stiff and even more uncomfortable. So... I'm taking it back. Dango impulse buys have been leaving me hanging as of late. That is, of course not to say that I haven't been on the market for a good day-hiking pack, it's just that when I put on my stingy hat and buy for cost before quality I usually wind up like this... with a buyers-remorse upset stomach.

No comments: