Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Haircut

I'm sittin' here in my hotel room in Miami looking at myself in the mirror in front of me behind the desk and realized that I need a haircut. The hair right above my sideburns has gotten to that so-long-it's-starting-to-curl stage. So now I'm tucking my curls behind my ears and... viola - great - now I look like Corky from "Waiting for Guffman." I can't win.

So I'm feelin a SuperCuts coming on in the near future... what's sad is that it's not a last resort - it's my only resort. Martha - if you're out there - you need to know that I appreciate your shears more than ever! No one does it like the Mert - no one!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is SuperCuts where you went last time Aaron? If so, you have to find a different place. I wouldn't call fixing my hair after it has been cut, appropriate service. Even if you have to pay a little more, it is worth it. Ask people at work, something has to be better than the last crazy lady who didn't even know the barbering vocabulary!

-Amber

Anissa said...

ambert, you're so great! hope to see you at christmas time, maybe sooner?!
anissa
ps, do you have one of these thingys? if not, you should do so. then i could post things :)

Anonymous said...

Well Anissa, turns out I don't have a blog. I have a hard enough time writing in my own journal, there is no way I would be able to keep up with a public journal. Do you have one? I would love to be able to read it!!!

-Amber

Anissa said...

hahahaha, yeah no, i just like to go from one blog to the next making silly comments:)

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

I love the discussion board. =) Hello to both of you!

And Aaron, as long as you tell em NOT to cut the ground cover up to the bottom of your ears, I'm sure you'll be fine. =) hahahahaaaaaaa. Plus, dang man, you've got style, you can work with about anything..... can't wait to see how it looks. =)