Sunday, November 18, 2007

It's one of those days where normally I wouldn't blog cuz I don't have much to say... But it's a habit I don't want to break :)

And I'm listening to the latest album by Angels & Airwaves. I'm a bit let down - not as incredible as "we don't need to whisper" - but it would be hard to follow up any album that rocked as much as that on (thanks Bethy for the cd!) ... but I have to admit I have a soft spot for the heavy delay on the guitars, the busy drums (and over-use of toms), the deep synth behind everything, and the stadium-reverb for the lead vocals. Pretty cool. Perfect running music - like a soundtrack. No kidding.

It was supposed to snow 1-3" here this weekend - but the most we saw of precipitation was a little bit of rain... kind of a letdown. I hope it drops some snow up North so we'll have something to slide down come January when me, Dave, Katrina, and some other Journey peeps hit the slopes for some much-anticipated boarding time.

Okay - I'm gonna go sleep now - g'night!

No comments: