Sunday, August 26, 2007

San Fran Golden Gate

San Fran is is apparently very windy and foggy. This is a view looking North then turning East into the Bay. You may wonder why I didn't turn West to see the Pacific or South so I could see the Golden Gate Bridge... but it's because even though this is the best vantage point in all SF to see both, it was so foggy all I could see was "white!" (Tanner felt bad - but it's tough to control the weather, even when you're an Augustin)



Here's what we COULD see of the Golden Gate... :)

Even when you're ON the Golden Gate, it's hard to see the Golden Gate!
Arighty - so I have yet to send sweet pics from the Napa Valley and from the San Fran downtown/wharf. I know these pics are a lot of fog, and no, Tanner, I didn't put these on to spite you :) ... I must confess that I just wanted to use the NEW Blogger feature that allows you to post your own vids! So here I am, jumping on the technological bandwagon only 3 years after YouTube!

1 comment:

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

hey let's see some NE pics of you and your girl this last weekend. =) Looks like Tanner really showed you the town!