Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Journey Worship

Well after all that talk of not being able to join the worship team... here's the update:

I aired all of my concerns to the worship director (not having enough time, not being able to make the Bible study, work travel plans at the last minute...) and he said, "no problem - we'll work with ya!"

So... I guess I can't say no to trying it out! He even asked me to play THIS week already. So, I'm heading to practice tomorrow night, and THIS time I am NOT taking the Lincoln tunnel. Man-0-man was that a pain last week.

And an update to the work situation - I'm finally getting in the middle of the design planning for the expansion in Puerto Rico! For a while there, I was feeling about as worthless as a pinkie toe - but now I've been labeled the "point man!" Yes, that's right, if you wanna send designs around the table they've gotta go through me now.

Alrighty - back to work... :)

1 comment:

Always Hope said...

Wow, Aaron! That's a call for celebration! Lemon bars are on the way to Hackensack!
loveya~
Mom
p.s. Can't wait to hear more about Skype...and the fact we'll get to "see" you more often! Very cool!