Friday, June 22, 2007

Settling In

So this is how it's gonna be... I had one day at work and the next I was on an Amtrak to Baltimore for a couple days. Man - this is exciting!

Aaaaaand I got a call from the plant in Columbus asking me to come back and run a validation all week long - and so I will! Yessssss - a free trip back to NE!

So that's the quick update. And then there's the huge pile of dirty clothes that I can't wash because the money-card machine (that the washer and dryer operate with) is BROKEN! GAAAAHHHHHH~ Ah well... Just don't tell anyone that I'm wearing old, smelly clothes, and I'll just stand down-wind of whoever I talk to. So that's just a forewarning to anyone that I see this weekend - don't stand too close.

Arighty - I'm gonna go runnin quick - talk to ya later from the braskeeeeee!

1 comment:

Tanner Reed said...

Missing Columbus as you're there? Still unknown about my placement. That CS in California my age that I talked to told me to stay away from Central Valley at all costs--not too encouraging. Check out my blog tanneraugustin.blogspot.com. I was inspired by you starting one!