Monday, June 4, 2007

Ciao Columbo

Well - it's really here... my last week in Nebraska.

Whooo... ...I've never lived more than 2 hrs from home, much less 2 DAYS from home! But I know it's something that I have to do. Not even so much want to... but that I'm stepping into the inevitable. Things change. I change. And somewhere in all of the change, the Lord is directing the movements of the symphony. I've just been tuning for the last 23 years, but I think He's moving me into the first bar of the progression... and all I know is that it's different than the notes I've been playing up until this point.

But praise the Lord for His incredible foresight and planning. He's set me up with an amazing network of friends and family that I know I'm not alone out there.

And now I'm off to my last evening at the Rescue Mission. The Lord has blessed me so much through this ministry - and it always seems to work that way, that when I try to bless someone else, it returns in degrees of magnitude greater volumes back into my soul... praise the Lord.

1 comment:

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

Ron, love your post. I read it all the time. =) Can't wait to see ya on Sunday with your hot girl. We've an evening of activities (2) planned for your relaxation. =) Can you believe it's 5 days away!?!