Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Broken Bow and Holdrege

Well isn't it just like work to send me off on a 2 day trip on my last week...

Well, praise the Lord I got back early this afternoon and have been able to spend my time going through the last painstaking details before the movers come tomorrow morning to take my life away. A bit dramatic, but when they give you a "2 to 19 day" dropoff period, it sorta feels that way. So, I'm bringin the old sleeping bag, my trusty pillow, a couple knives and forks, and a bottle of Tylenol.

But the silver lining to this cloud is my Bamma girl - she's going with me for the first week to help me move! I think it'll be the most consecutive days that we'll have seen each other since we started dating August 11th 2006. Yesssssssss!

Aighty - I'm gonna get back to work - lotsa papers to throw away yet, and I'll hopefully leave myself enough time to make one last trip to the beloved Columbus Y - mmhm.

Oh wait - have you ever wanted to see what 100,000 head of cattle looks like? I didn't think so, but y'know, "when in Broken Bow!"

3 comments:

Always Hope said...

BTW, where's your pic of Bamma?
Please post picture of both of you before you head out East!

Heather Lea said...

i'm glad she's going with you. Hope the trip goes well, I'll be praying for you both. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Aaron D said...

Thanks!!! I just posted some pics with the two of us... ooh and I just thought of a couple more!