Thursday, January 17, 2008

This made me think of my little sis

My little sis is awesome - and she's dropped Imogen Heap, Frou Frou, and Regina Spektor into my music palette over the last couple years... creating an affinity for frail, melancholy female vocalists.

So, one of the guys in the MDP program is in to techno - and I always give him hard time about it. I'm like, "Hey Gregg - who am I? 'N-suh N-suh N-suh N-suh'" and I flail my arms around with pretend glow sticks.

But then he sent me this track by Sia called "Breathe Me" and it reminded me of my little sis --> enjoy!

(Check out the sweet storm trooper helmet she sports in some of the pics)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love this song! Last semester, I started choreographing a lyrical to it, as some sort of catharsis maybe, but never finished. I should probably finish it. :)