Sunday, January 6, 2008

Insomnia

Well - it seems to happen periodically - and might I say, more often than I would wish... insomnia strikes again. And usually on the night before I have to get up early for something. I lay awake wishing the next day were here and I feel like I don't need to sleep.

I don't even want to look at the time, cuz it just gets me frustrated - past 3am and I have to be up at 5:50 am to get to church on time to set up for music.

I just wish I were tired - at least then I could convince myself to fall asleep.

Oh well - I'm up - not much else to do but YouTube some Colbert Report and Will Ferrell sketches...

2 comments:

Tanner Reed said...

Oooooooh, that sucks! I've never heard of that song before, but I hope it went well :) 6 feet of snow at Tahoe this weekend, crazy! I'm heading up there next week and can't wait! Take care, man!

Anissa said...

yes, how did it go?