Saturday, January 12, 2008

Canaan, CT

The Annual Meeting for the MDP (Mfg. Development Program) of which I am a member, concluded this week - and I was officially placed in a manufacturing engineer role in Canaan, CT for my 3rd and final rotation. I'll move to Canaan in June and have a year to finish the program.

After that, I'll probably apply to a number of BD positions as well as looking into other medical device companies for a permanent engineering position.

I'm excited that I'll be able to do more 6 Sigma work and may have a large role in purchasing, installing, and validating a new production area.

Anyha - wanted to give everyone the update - hope you're all doing well!

3 comments:

Anissa said...

woohoo :)

Always Hope said...

Aaron,
Congrats on you new upcoming assignment! I've already checked it out on the map. It looks like a beautiful area! Mountains fairly close, I think...maybe just hills??
We miss you! We loved our time w/ you at Christmas.
(By the way, if you are still having trouble getting to sleep, try 1 tablespoon of Benadryl :)
love,
Mom

Anissa said...

or a shot of whiskey :) :)