Saturday, February 16, 2008

Off to Beantown

Had a great night last night ... saw Army of Me and Kris Roe of the Ataris in an unplugged set in Hoboken. Army of Me was weeeeeaaaaak sauce - sounded like bad Bob Dylan covers the whole time. But Kris Roe brought all his teenage-rage punk attitude and took it out on his Guild acoustic. Pretty good way to end the night :)

I think I'll go to Boston today. Conor's family is having a bday party today for his mom and then we're gonna spend the rest of the time with his college friends. Last time I went to an old-people party with Conor's family it was in NYC and we had a blast - flirted with the old ladies, danced in the living room, and engorged myself from the catered cuisine. I'm expecting more of the same :)

1 comment:

Tanner Reed said...

Dude, you need to try out for American Idol next year. They're letting them play instruments now! And I could fly down to LA to watch ya.