Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm gaining weight!!!

WOOOOHOOOOO!

My diabolical plan to gain weight has finally come to fruition! At the end of January I was holding steady around 150 lb ... then, I changed my diet. I started buying lots of red meat, eating breakfast, mid-breakfast, lunch, afternoon lunch, and dinner along with a higher-quality whey protein supplement ... and BOOM - this week I'm holding steady at 159 lb!

It's like I stepped into a time-machine ... or, more like ... a weight machine and came out the other side 9 lb heavier!

But don't get too excited. No spare tire around me belly yet ... I think a bunch of it has been muscle gain - My bench max is by far higher than its ever been and I can actually do excercises like wide-grip pullups that I never could have done 3 months ago. So I'm gonna keep eatin'

All woodland creatures beware - GIT IN MAH BELLEH!

Now I should clarify before my Mom is reduced to tears ... my new diet consists of large quantities of "colorful" fruits and veggies in addition to the flesh of animals ... so it's not really the twinky-spandex diet that I threatened a month ago :)

1 comment:

Anissa said...

dear god, what gene pool did you come from ?
:) love ya big bra <3