Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm baaaa-aaaaaaaack

Heyooooooo!

Well... I think over the past 7 months of silence, I've lost any of you who ever checked my blog. My bad.

I'll say that once I had a guy at work tell me he found my blog, it was never the same after that ... and I tried to keep it going, but the illusion of anonymity had been shattered and I felt so... so exposed.

"...well you were posting everything on the INTERNET"

touche

Allllllllright ... so now that stuff in my life is getting interesting again, I figured it was worth giving it another stab. We'll see if my attention span can last as long this time. (One whole year's worth of blogging until June 2008! I'm quite proud of myself)

So... yeah - let's kick this thing off with a good night of sleep. Mmmmmhmmm. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Bethany said...

YEA! My brother lives!! :D So glad you started writing again...I just love you so. Thanks for being you