Saturday, April 12, 2008

Well I'd say it's been long enough

I'm gonna be honest, my break from blogging was somewhat intentional - mostly when I realized that the visibility was a bit higher than I was comfortable with... :) It's weird having people from work commenting on your latest adventures.

But it's okay - we're in the clear. I tracked em all down and locked them in the storage closet of my apartment and I'm keeping them alive with table scraps I squish through the mail slot.

Don't ask me how a mail slot made its way onto the storage closet door. You can never plan far enough ahead.

2 comments:

Tanner Reed said...

One can never have too many mail slots.

You getting stoked for our Broadway musical?? :)

Aaron D said...

haha - well... sure :)
i can put up with anything for a couple hours.